Students, struggling with deadlines to finish writing a thesis or dissertation? Has your supervisor has recommended that you get your work checked over by a proofreader? Rest assured, your spelling, punctuation, grammar and context will be checked thoroughly using my proofreading skills.
You can’t see the wood for the trees …? Deadline looming …?
The following errors will be corrected:
- Spelling mistakes;
- Punctuation inconsistencies;
- Grammar inaccuracies.
Provide you with a list of suggested changes using Tracked Changes in Word, or a marked-up PDF. I will not alter the original text apart from the markers.
I will not:
- Rewrite passages of text to clarify the meaning;
- Change any words or figures, except to correct spelling;
- Rearrange or reformat passages of text;
- Contribute any additional material to the original;
I will raise queries if the sense is wrong. But, remember, as the student you will take responsibility for accepting the proofread changes.